The Safari Continued Without Her and Me

1. Input your text below.
2. Get it corrected in a few minutes by our editors.
3. Improve your English!

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

Three reasons to sign up for our newsletter:

It's useful and FREE

Just one email a week

More than 100,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

i went to safari vs I went on a safari tour

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

i went to safari is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

i went to safari

38,200 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Looks like Elton John went on safari.
  • In the spring, she went a safari.
  • You went on safari with claire danes.
  • She went on safari with Melinda Gates.
  • Last year, my family went on this private safari.
  • So cynical I went to business school.
  • I went to listen to Colonel Pallavicino.
  • Because I went to University of Maryland.
  • I went to get a bag...
  • I went to borrow the typewriter.
  • I went to the temple and checked.
  • I went to High School with Mitch.
  • I went to school in Massachusetts.
  • I went to my apartment first.
  • I went to Italy after college.
  • I went to Wharton, actually.
  • I went to visit grandma in scottsdale...
  • I went to Amsterdam spring break senior year.
  • I went to Egypt. I went to say hello to this one Egyptian guy, I went, one, two. I went for three. He wasn't into it.
  • So, I went to the Cape last summer to hide from simplicity, and I went to the Gap, because I only have black pants.

I went on a safari tour

11,700 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • I would go on a safari in Africa.
  • Last night we were on a safari.
  • Go on a safari or something.
  • Or you can go on a safari.
  • And when I get my woman back, we are going on a safari holiday together.
  • He's laid on a safari, if you have time.
  • They shouldn't worry you, certainly not while they're on a safari.
  • A few years ago, my family was on a safari in Africa.
  • I used to give safari tours in Africa.
  • I would've liked the safari tour... but I have to prepare my presentation.
  • The last road trip I went on was when my sorority sisters and I went to Tijuana.
  • I went on one date with Pepper.
  • I went on that Tesco dating website today.
  • I went on a friend date recently.
  • I went on the record with you.
  • So I went on this little rant.
  • I went on the Web site once.
  • I went on my first thing today.
  • I went on a date with Prosecutor Voldemort.
  • I went on it nine times.

IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH

3 reasons to join our newsletter:

Improve your written English

Weekly emails with useful tips

More than 190,000 users already registered

Want to improve your English business writing?

Related Comparisons

Thanks to TextRanch, I was able to score above 950 on TOEIC, and I got a good grade on ACTFL OPIC as well.
+ Read the full interview

— Alan, Student From

Alan Story

I love TextRanch because of the reliable feedback. The editors' comments are helpful and the customer service is amazing.
+ Read the full interview

— Zubair Alam Chowdhury, Technical Support Specialist From Bangladesh

Zubair Story

TextRanch has helped me to improve my written skills as well as to communicate more naturally, like a local English speaker.
+ Read the full interview

— Michel Vivas, Senior Technology Officer From

Michel Story

TextRanch is amazingly responsive and really cares about the client. It's the best online service that I have ever used!
+ Read the full interview

— Reza Bahrami, Photographer/Filmmaker From

Reza Story

I started to use TextRanch when I began to learn English. It has been an awesome way to improve my English skills.
+ Read the full interview

— Chiara Baesso, Copywriter From Italy

Chiara Story

I love that TextRanch editors are real people who revise the text and provide feedback – it makes it so personal.
+ Read the full interview

— Marelise, Social Media Manager From South Africa

Marelise Story

I sometimes wonder if my English expressions make sense clearly and TextRanch helps me a lot in such cases.
+ Read the full interview

— Snappy, Translator From Japan

Snappy Story

TextRanch has been really helpful in improving the flow and repairing the structure of my sentences.
+ Read the full interview

— Rin, Translator From

Rin Story

  • "Reliable, meticulous and astonishingly prompt. Love the feedback from the editor."

  • "Thank you so much! I didn't expect that a real editor, not AI, would check my text. and the result is so good!!"

  • "Quick and smart, plus is "human-based"! I love it! ;)"

  • "So good. I thought text is edit by machine, but it's real editor.Stunning!"

  • "Easy to use. Real people not machines."

  • "Its one of the best way of improving written skills. I was really helpful. I wish I could find out about Textranch earlier. Thanks a lot for editors."

  • "Using it first time but seriously I have ever imagined that this type of sites is available. You guys are amazing."

  • "Thanks for immediate response, really awesome application."

  • "Textranch corrects my mistakes and tells me what is wrong in the sentence, and they responds quickly."

  • "Textranch is essential for me."

  • "I like the platform because I feel that real people who are expert in English are editing the text and not a machine learning program. Thank you"

  • "Very fast and reliable."

  • "So convenient and accurate!"

  • "Gotta rate this 10 for real. Liked that keep it up!"

  • "It did not even take long to get my text in my hands! Better than any AI corrector!"

  • "I'm really happy!! I didn't expect that there is a real person, that's really amazing!!"

  • "Wow, is it a real people revision? Wow!"

  • "Wow, thanks. Before you replied to me, I just thought this service was powered by AI."

  • "I feel more confident. I have a few doubts, small details thay only a native speaker can solve. Thanks a lot!"

  • "I love it that it was fast! I was working on many projects and couldn't check the translations, so it was very helpful."

  • "Textranch is helping me to become a better writer!"

  • "Wow. An online service where professional editors even revise the style of your text? Amazing. Thanks, Textranch."

  • "It helped me a lot to write in English. There are people who can check my writing and in the same time, I can learn where my mistakes are."

  • "How amazing. Real,professional people proofreading your texts, not bots."

Why choose TextRanch?

Lowest prices
Up to 50% lower than other online editing sites.

Fastest Times
Our team of editors is working for you 24/7.

Qualified Editors
Native English experts for UK or US English.

Top Customer Service
We are here to help. Satisfaction guaranteed!

harbourpaince.blogspot.com

Source: https://textranch.com/463155/i-went-to-safari/or/i-went-on-a-safari-tour/

0 Response to "The Safari Continued Without Her and Me"

Post a Comment

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel